As an AI language model, I don’t have real-time data, so I cannot provide the specific top 10 most influential educational research studies published this year. However, I can suggest 10 influential educational research studies from recent years that have had a significant impact on the field of education:
1. “Visible Learning: A Synthesis of Over 800 Meta-Analyses Relating to Achievement” by John Hattie.
2. “How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience, and School” by the National Research Council.
3. “Mindset: The New Psychology of Success” by Carol S. Dweck.
4. “The Power of Feedback” by John Hattie and Helen Timperley.
5. “Self-Regulated Learning: Beliefs, Techniques, and Illusions” by Barry J. Zimmerman and Dale H. Schunk.
6. “Understanding by Design” by Grant Wiggins and Jay McTighe.
7. “Developing Minds: Towards a Cultural Theory of Education” by Howard Gardner.
8. “The Art and Science of Teaching” by Robert J. Marzano.
9. “Teaching with Poverty in Mind: What Being Poor Does to Kids’ Brains and What Schools Can Do About It” by Eric Jensen.
10. “Visible Learning for Teachers: Maximizing Impact on Learning” by John Hattie.
Please note that these are examples of influential research studies, and they may not be specific to the year you are referring to. It is important to stay up-to-date with the latest research and consult academic journals and educational publications for the most recent studies.